Wednesday, February 27, 2013

His Love is UnFailing

Life on this earth can be hard, at times completely overwhelming and devastating.  But we must do our best to keep faith, and remember that the Savior will not forsake us.  He is there to buoy us up, comfort us, hold us and bless us.  We must remember that he knows and feels our pains.  Though people on this earth may not fully understand what we feel, or what we are going through.  Our Savior does.  I myself have needed this reminder many times in my life.  And I am sure I will need it again and again.  The words of President Henry B. Eyring are inspiring and warm.  Take comfort in them.  Know, that you are a child of God and that your troubles do not go unnoticed by our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ.  He will place people and tools in your paths to help you.  I know this to be true.  I know that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are continually mindful of our needs.  We are never forgotten, we are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment