Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Trust


Today I have been thinking about trust.  I love the scripture Proverbs 3 vs 5-6 
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

That is one of my favorite scriptures.  And I try to live by it.  I try to trust in the lord in all I do.  Sometimes it is hard to trust in him.  Because sometimes you have to make decisions that are not easy.  But Since I have trusted in the Lord in all I do, I feel like I have been rewarded.  One of the times was whether or not to end an engagement.  I didn't want to, I loved my fiancée, but things were not right between us, and we both knew it.  I prayed for help.  And help came.  Help came through my mother, my bishop, my friends and most of all my Savior.  And because I trusted in what the Lord wanted me to do, I now have a wonderful husband, and 2 beautiful daughters that I would not have, had I not trusted in the Lord.  It was one of the hardest things I have ever done, but it was also one of the best things I have ever done.  And I am so thankful for the experience.  

I also trust in the Lord for little things, in all I do.  I trust in him daily.  And I know that since I do, I am happy.  When I have lived without trust, I may have thought I was happy, but it wasn't until I trusted in him with all my heart, that I found out what real happiness is.



So I ask you all to put your trust in the Savior, because he will enrich your life.  You will be filled with the joys that this world can offer.  The joys that our Savior has to offer.  Trust in the Lord and he will guide and protect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment