Friday, August 5, 2011

Peace in Forgiveness


We all make mistakes in this life.  And when we make these mistakes how do we get past them?  We can let it rule our life and let it cause us continual grief, or we can rule that mistake, learn from it, and become better.  I always try to rule the mistake, so then I can move on and become a better person.  I hope that we can all try to do this.  May we seek the forgiveness that can heal us, the forgiveness that has been made possible by the only perfect being, through our Savior Jesus Christ.  May we always come unto him.  May we allow him to buoy us up.

 My heart aches for those I may have wronged in my life.  I pray they know my sorrow for my false.  I pray they can forgive me. I pray that my father can forgive me, for all  my imperfections.  May I always try to be an example of peace and love, as my Savior would want me to be.  I love him, I believe in him, I will continue to come unto him.  He is the light and life of the world.  It is in him that we can all find that true eternal happiness we all desire.  Everyone in this world seeks for happiness and peace.  I pray that I can help others feel the peace and love that this Gospel has to offer.  May we be the peacemakers of this world.  And allow ourselves to be healed through the atonement of God's only Begotten Son, our Brother, Redeemer, our Savior Jesus Christ.

I hope that the video can bring you peace and comfort as it has me.  I love you all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coef8G5ax6E&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment