Sunday, January 15, 2012

He knows.

My break from this blog has been too long. And I hope to be better with this blog in 2012.


As I reflect on what I learned in church today, I find myself humbled and more thankful for the life I have. I know that my Savior loves me. He loves us all unconditionally. He loves us so much that he suffered for our sins, and died so that we can live again. He is my Master and I will follow him. It is through him that I can be saved. It is his love that will carry me through harder times. It is by serving others on this earth that I can become more like him.

I heard a story of someones personal struggle today. And as I listened, I felt the perfect love that Jesus has for all of us. He is aware of our pains and sufferings. And he is there for us in all our times of need. We are never alone. Never.

Remember, He knows your name. He knows who you are, and he loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment