Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Temple


My husband and I went to the temple last week.  It was a nice peaceful evening.  As I was sitting in the chapel before the session began I observed the people around me.  We were all dressed in white, it is a beautiful thing to see.  Everyone is that same in there.  No one cares how big your house is, what kind of car your drive, how nice your clothes are, who has more money and who doesn't.  It is a place you can go where no one judges you.  Where you can feel a little peace of heaven on earth.  I love the temple.  I am so thankful for the ordinances that we make in the temple.  The promises and blessings that are offered to those who enter the holy doors.  I urge those who do not understand the blessings the temple has to offer to find out.  To make yourself worthy to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment