Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What can WE do?

How can we all help uplift those around us?  That is a question I have been pondering this morning, as I watched an argument unfold before my eyes.  I am a person who tries very hard to be a good person, I feel it is important to show my love and respect for others.  I also understand that I still have a lot to learn in this life, and that I am not always right, and that I do not know everything.  But I try to do my best to be a good person.  So how can we uplift those around us?  Here are a few things we can do,

Smile at someone
Hug them
Tell them you love them
Give them a compliment
Help them with something
Be there if they need to talk
Make them feel important
Respect who they are
Take them to lunch

There are many things we can do to uplift those around us.  My mother always tells me to be a, "Light Giver." So let us all try to be Light Givers.  Let us all be the examples that those around us need.  Spread the goodness that this world holds.  And by being doing so, you will feel uplifted as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment