Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving


On facebook everyone has been saying what they are thankful for daily. I have not done that this year, because I was going to wait and make a post for this wonderful day of Thanksgiving.

So HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my readers! I have so much to be thankful for. I have 2 beautiful daughters, and wonderful husband and wonderful family and friends both near and far! I am blessed.

I am thankful to those pilgrims that came to a new land and settled in the wonderful country I am blessed to call my home. I am thankful for for my fore fathers who sacrificed so much to make this country free. I am thankful for the soldiers who have given there lives for this country and the ones who have and who currently serve to protect us all.

I am so very Thankful to my Savior who gave his life to save us all! He is my best friend, my Redeemer and Savior. I am eternally grateful for everything my Heavenly Father and my Savior have given me. I am blessed beyond measure and my cup runeth over.

I am so very thankful for the Temple and the blessings it has brought to my life. And for the covenants I have been able to make for myself, with my husband and God. And for the opportunity it gives those who have already passed on. I am thankful for my Ancestors that led the way for my family to come together.

And again, I am so VERY THANKFUL for my family, my 2 deliciously sweet little girls, my amazing and devoted husband, my amazing parents, my brothers and sisters, my awesome in'laws and the family they have given me. I am so thankful for all of them.

I am so very thankful for all things in my life, the good, the bad and the wonderful. And I am thankful for the many wonderful examples I have in my life. There are to many of you to name. I love you all.

I hope you enjoy this video. It is a wonderful one to watch on such a wonderful day of Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment