Monday, November 19, 2012

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is the week.  And many of you have been writing the daily "I Am Thankful For" facebook status'.  It is refreshing to see so many positive posts.  It also helps us look for the good in each day.  I love that.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  Not just for the delicious food, but seeing my family and being together with the ones I love most.  Also reflecting on the many blessings I have in my life.  I am thankful for so many things, it would take a long time to list them all, so I will just list a few.  I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, without him I would be in a dark place.  I am thankful for my 2 children, they are my world and bring more joy, love and happiness than I knew existed.  I am thankful for my Husband, who works so hard to provide for us, I love him very much.  I am thankful for my Mother, who has taught me so much and continues to do so.  I am thankful for my Father, who has always been there.  I am thankful for my siblings for being simply, awesome.  I could go on and on and on.  But I will spare you all.  But now I ask you,  What are you thankful for?


1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for my children. That they are friends to each other.

    ReplyDelete