Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Until We Meet Again

This may seem strange to share this video the day before Thanksgiving.  But, at this time of year I find myself missing those that have passed away a little more.  I can feel the sting and sadness that the loss has left.  But I am reminded, that death is not the end.  We will see them again, we will ALL live again.  And that brings me comfort and peace.

As we gather together tomorrow with family and friends, I believe that those who have passed will gather with us in spirit.  I believe they are with us throughout so much of our lives.  I know that this life is not the end.  Though those of us left behind feel sadness that sometimes is indescribable! We can take comfort in knowing that we will be with them again.  We will feel their embrace again.  But also know that they are with us.  I know this.

I know that our Father in Heaven loves us, and he understands our pain.  Our Savior died for us and made it possible for us to live with him again.  What a great gift!  I am thankful for this knowledge.  Without it, life would be a much harder life to live.  I love my Heavenly Father and Savior so much.  And I know that they love me.  And I know that those that I love that have passed on, love me, and they are with me.

If you are feeling the sting this season, I hope this brings you comfort.  I hope you feel peace and can find joy in knowing that you will see your loved ones again.  And that they are near you.


1 comment: