Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Touching the Hearts of Our Youth

This tugged at my heartstrings today.  I admit I have moments where I am not paying attention like I should.  I get so occupied with other things, and I later regret not putting down the computer, the laundry, a book, the dishes, or the many other things that I do in the day, so I can stop and listen or play with my children.  Why do I do that?  I don't know sometimes.   So I ask you, are you there?  Do your children and grandchildren know how important they are to you?  Do they know how much they are loved?  Do you tell them?

So when you are done reading this, hug them, kiss them and tell them.  They need to know.  And if you are not a parent yet, tell your parents that you love them.  We all need to know we are important to someone.  And if you do not feel that way.  Remember YOU ARE.  You are of so much worth and love.  And you are loved and you are important to Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment