Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Best Friends

 So I have this friend who I have been best friends with since we were about 11 and 12.  We have known each other longer than we haven't.  And today I miss her.  I miss her like crazy.  Karen, it has been really WAY to long since I have seen you.  Almost 2 years....ugh.....2 YEARS!!! The pic above is one from when we were 12 or 13.  We were very strange  But had LOTS of fun anyway.  Her mom took the picture, and this is just one of many from that day.  There was a big pile of old clothes we went through and put on some ugly mismatching ones and thought it was so so funny!

 The pic above and below are from when we went to my 9th grade Lagoon day.  FUN!  And I didn't even care that I didn't have makeup on....WOW!  

 These pics are also from Lagoon, we had so much fun there together.  I miss those days sometimes.

 The pics below are from when we went to a Single Adult activity.  And I had braces for the 2nd time.  LOVELY! 

 Obviously Lagoon, again!  We went there A LOT!


So yeah, I miss Karen.  We honestly are so much alike, we have been able to finish each others sentences before, and we have driven our parents crazy.  We have been inseparable. And now can't even see each other when we want.  Who knew life would go by so fast.  I took for granted the times she was so close, or when I had the money to go see her.  We have gone from silly nerdy little girls, to married mothers with 2 children.  I love you Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment