Saturday, March 26, 2011

BLAH!!!

This is how I feel about myself today.


Ok, so I need some uplifting today, anyone care to help?  I feel like crap today, thats right CRAP!  I am fat, tired, and well, I want to run away today.  We all have these moments right?  I am so sick of looking at myself, and not seeing myself.  I don't like wear the size pants I wear, in fact it grosses me out, for me.  I swear others can pull it off much better.  But I am at the in between size, and have been for a while.  So my pants just don't fit right, My smaller pants give me a HUGE muffin top, and my comfortable pants are always saggy in the bum.  But since they don't make half sizes, which sure would be nice, I am stuck.  I have been working out for 3 weeks, and NOTHING!  I hate it when I feel like I am trying SO hard, and I see no result!  Really frustrates me to no end!  UGH!  I just feel GROSS!!!!!  I tried doing my hair curly yesterday, because I was to lazy to take a million hours to blow dry and straighten it, and yeah, well I think I should wait until it is longer to let it be curly, I look like I put my finger in a light socket.  So somehow I need to find something to make me feel good today, and so far, I have not been successful.  I mean when I was in high school I wore a size 2 pants!  SIZE 2!!!!  Now I am ok knowing that I will never see that size again, but is an 8 to much to ask for?  Even a 10?!  Come on!  PLEASE BODY WORK WITH ME HERE.  I am always told it is so easy to lose weight in your 20's ok PROVE IT!  Ugh......UGH!!!!!!  SO NOT IN A GOOD MOOD!  AND I DON'T LIKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment