Sunday, March 13, 2011

Temples

This was August 25, 2006.  One of the best days of my life.  Everything was perfect, and all seemed to be to good to be true!  I almost didn't make it here!  I almost married someone who could not give this gift of the temple to me.  But I trusted in the Lord, and Gerritt and I found each other.  He is a good man.  And I am so thankful to be with him for eternity.  

Today in Sunday School we talked about temple work.  I love going to the temple, and I need to go more often.  As we talked about the importance in the temple, it reminded me of those who are waiting who were not able to receive these blessings while on earth.  And it made me remember an experience I had while in the temple.  They are waiting, and I need to get moving on this.  They are waiting.  Why should they have to keep waiting?  So along with the goals that I have made already, this is one I want to add, do temple work for my family that is waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment