Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My New Found LOVE!

I went to a Zumba class for the first time tonight with my friend Tawnie. And I LOVE IT!  OH MY HECK I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!  I have never had so much fun working out in my life!  So a huge THANK YOU to Tawnie for convincing me to go.  I foresee this being a new good and fun thing in my life.  I have been praying for motivation to workout and to enjoy it as well.  And I love it when Heavenly Father answers my prayers so clearly.  It is like he just said, "Ok Laura I think you are really serious this time, so here you go!"  And I love how he places my friends in those places too!  I am truly blessed!  So here CHEERS to ZUMBA!

I have a few things that bug me that I would like to complain about here.  I don't like it when I know people that I have made efforts to be nice to, and befriend, and they cannot even make eye contact with me!  UGH!  Annoyed!  I don't see what makes them so much better than me!  Because they are not, just as I am not better than they are!  God loves us all, so get over yourself!  I am not going to constantly make efforts for those who continually snub me!  I am a nice person, and I want to be your friend, but if you can't handle that, well then, that is not my problem. Sorry I had to vent, and  this seemed like the right time, and right place.

On a happier note again, my family is going to Canada on May 14th, and I am excited to get away.  British Columbia is such a beautiful place, and I am looking forward to going again.  I am also looking forward to getting some good childrens meds.  hehehe, there is no FDA there so I can get cold Meds for my 3 year old! HOORAY!   And I am looking forward to seeing Gerritt's grandparents!  I really love them so much!

So since we are going to Canada soon, I would like to get into shape!  So I am so  excited that I found ZUMBA!  I am just SOOOOOOOO excited about it if you cannot tell!  It is amazing!  And Tawnie looks so great, and she has been doing Zumba!  So I can see with my own eyes that it works!  Oh Tawnie how I love you for introducing me to this!  I love you anyway, but now I love you even more!

Well, it is late and I need to feed my little baby!  Night all!  And love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment