Saturday, April 30, 2011

Being Consistent




I went running today.  I have gone running at least 4 times a week for the last 2 weeks.  My Husband has been helping me, and seriously, I would not be doing as good if it were not for him.  And though I feel like I am not seeing any physical results yet, I am getting stronger.  And my husband reminds me that by being consistent,  it will be worth the pain running can cause.  So I guess that is where I am going with this today enduring the pain, because the reward will be worth it.  I believe that life is the same way.  We all go through trials, and have to struggle through many different things.  But we need to remember that if we are consistently trying to live righteously we will be able to endure the pain, because the reward will be worth it. 

Here is a link to a video that helps me push through and be consistent if my life.  Enjoy, and may it lift your soul today!  





No comments:

Post a Comment