Saturday, April 16, 2011

It has come to my attention


It has come to my attention, that some of those mentioned in a previous post, "they who shall not be named", may have heard or read my blog post.  OOPS.  I don't really care that they know how I feel, but I guess I should have realized they could very well read it.  So I am sorry for any hurt feelings, or for offending anyone.  But I am going to be honest, I am not sorry for being angry.  I am not sorry for how I feel.  I am not one who goes out looking to hurt people.  So for that I am sorry.  I feel I am good person, and I would give most people the shirt off my back if they needed it.  But I am one who doesn't just bark, I will bite.  Especially if you cross my children.  Momma bear will attack.  
But for the most part, I really do try to be Christ like.  I just don't appreciate being lied to.  And I don't appreciate people who disrespect me or my family.  I have been VERY forgiving, and tolerant of some people.  And I just can't afford to make that effort for them anymore.  They never make the effort for us, and sometimes people cannot be uplifted, they only bring you down. And when that happens, it is just best to stay away from those who do that.  So I am sorry, I am sorry that I will no longer be willing to make an effort to have some people in my life.  I am mother, and I need to protect my children.  And I need to follow my instincts.  But I am sincerely sorry for any hurt feelings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment